Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Program in Brain Sciences
Requirements, Application Procedures and Forms
The successful candidates will have a record of excellence in their field.
Applicants are expected to work closely with other research teams and develop a solid theoretical and computational foundation in their area of research.
- Students must have a Ph.D. from an accredited institution of higher education. The postdoctoral projects are in the field of brain science.
- Prospective applicants are required to have an ELSC PI to host them.
- Applicants who are awarded a fellowship must begin their postdoc within 6 months of receiving the acceptance letter.
The application must include:
- Online application form
- Online CV form
- Research proposal
- Abstract of their Ph.D. thesis
- List of publications
- Up to three of their most significant publications.
- Evidence of doctoral degree (This can also be submitted at a later date)
- Recommendation letter.
- Invitation letter from the ELSC host
The application deadline is July 31st, 2022