Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Program in Brain Sciences
Requirements, Application Procedures and Forms
1. Students must have a Ph.D. from an accredited institution of higher education. The postdoctoral projects are in the field of brain science.
2. Prospective applicants are required to have an ELSC PI to host them.
3. Applicants who are awarded a fellowship must begin their postdoc within 6 months of receiving the acceptance letter.
The application must include:
1. Online application form
2. Online CV form
4. Research proposal
5. Abstract of their Ph.D. thesis
6. List of publications
7. Up to three of their most significant publications
8. Evidence of doctoral degree (This can also be submitted at a later date)
9. Recommendation letter
10. Invitation letter from the ELSC host
Applicants are expected to work closely with other research teams and develop a solid theoretical and computational foundation in their area of research.
The application deadline is June 30th, 2023