Facilities and equipment
EVCF laboratory operates in two fully-equipped rooms dedicated to manufacturing of viral vectors. The lab features two biological laminar hoods, three cell culture incubators and a full array of state-of-the art equipment for manufacture, quality control and molecular biology work.
EVCF special equipment includes:
- Ultracentrifuge and table-top centrifuges with selection of rotors;
- AKTA Start chromatography system;
- AKTA Flux Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) instrument;
- Nanodrop spectrophotometer, digital pH meter, thermocycler;
- qPCR instrument, gel electrophoresis apparatus and digital gel imaging system;
- Fluorescent microscope.