Rates & ordering
2) Researchers must supply the following materials, reagents and information:
- 40-80 µg of the LV or AAV plasmids. DNA must be produced by endotoxin-free protocol (endo-free midi/maxi plasmid purification kit).
- Plasmid DNA must be of high purity, with a 260/280 ratio greater than 1.8.
- AAV ITR-containing plasmids must be checked for recombination by digestion with SmaI or XmaI enzymes, confirmed by the gel image supplied.
- Lentiviral plasmids must be digested with the corresponding restriction enzymes to confirm the correct insert size; this also must be confirmed by the gel image.
- Vector map, sequence file and any special requirements for handling (toxicity, oncogenicity, pro-apoptotic activity, etc.) must be provided.
3) Custom-made AAV vectors can be ordered in the following sizes:
- “Express AAV” – Small (up to 0.3 ml)
- Medium (up to 0.6 ml)
- Large (up to 1.5 ml)
4) rLVs can be ordered in either small or large quantities. Please speak with an EVCF representative about the size and production time of your particular rLV when placing your order.
5) Estimated delivery times depend on virus type. Typical production times are:
- rAAV: about 3 weeks
- rLV: about 1 week
- DNA plasmid amplification: about 1 week
Delivery times also may vary according to other pending orders at the EVCF. For individual order supply times, please contact the EVCF director (Dr. Maya Sherman) directly.
6) The payment will be charged from the customer laboratory upon the completion of rAAV/rLV vector preparation through the SAP accounting management system
7) Orders can be placed here:
Custom rAAV order form
Inventory rAAV order form
Custom rLV order form
rAAV vector feedback form