The successful candidate will demonstrate a record of excellence in his/her field. Applicants are expected to work closely with other research teams and develop a solid theoretical and computational foundation in their area of research. Specific emphasis will be placed on interdisciplinary research that uses molecular, optical and electrophysiological methods for manipulating neuronal networks that are directly related to specific behaviors.
1. Students in an accredited institution of higher education whose PhD training and postdoctoral projects are in the field of Brain Sciences.
2. Students whose Doctoral degree has been submitted in the current year of applying or will be approved by the following year.
3. Prospective applicants are required to have a host from the ELSC’s PIs
Note: applicants who will receive the fellowship must begin their postdoc within 6 months after receiving the acceptance letter.
The application must include:
1. Online application form
2. Online CV form
4. Research proposal
5. Abstract of the Ph.D. thesis
6. list of publications
7. Three most significant published articles in PDF format
8. Approval document of Ph.D. degree (if possible. This can also be submitted at a later date)
9. Recommendation letter
10. Invitation letter from the host at ELSC
The applications will be reviewed twice a year. The application deadlines are as follows:
1. November 30
2. May 31