Open Day will take place on April 3rd, 2020 - More Info
Eligibility for Admission:
We consider candidates who hold a Bachelor’s degree or are in their last year of studies, in the fields of natural sciences, mathematics, social sciences, engineering and medicine. To be eligible for admission, a record of academic excellence (an average of at least 85) is required.
International students who are non-native speakers of English are required to submit a proof of English proficiency (the minimum requirements are: TOEFL - 89; IELTS - 7; AMIR - 220; AMIRAM - 120; European standards - B2).
Application will include the following:
- Current CV.
- One-page statement of scientific interests.
- Official transcripts from each university attended.
- One or two letters of recommendation.
How to Apply:
To apply, a completed web-based application is required, which includes the following:
- Create an account at https://grs2.ekmd.huji.ac.il/my.policy.
- Once you have created an account, you will receive an email instructing you how to sign in and apply directly to the Graduate Program.
- If you already have a HUJI account, Click here.
- After logging in with your account International students - Please click on Special Programs and then Edmond and Lily Safra Center for Brian Sciences.
Israeli students - Please choose the option for Israeli citizens.
Deadline for 2020/2021:
- International Students: March 1st, 2020
- Israeli Students - April 22nd, 2020