The Edmond and Lily Safra Center (ELSC) invites you to personally participate in its ongoing, impressive achievements in brain research by joining its Brain Circle
Become Part of the Solution - Join the Brain Circle
Your membership in the Brain Circle will make you a partner in breaking research frontiers and in curing devastating neurological diseases; it will enable you to have an open dialogue with Center researchers who specialize in a variety of research areas, including dysfunctions and illnesses (such as Parkinson's disease, dyslexia, and stress, memory and movement disorders) on the one hand, and unraveling the operation of human senses such as vision, hearing and of creative pursuits, on the other hand.
BC members commit themselves to supporting ELSC with a minimum donation of €10,000 per year over the course of five years. These donations will support doctoral student fellowships in brain research, research activities at variousELSC laboratories (including the purchase of necessary state-of-the-art equipment), and interaction and collaboration with other top research centers via scientific meetings and international exchange programs.
The Brain Circle
ELSC members believe that only a circle of many brains can achieve vital breakthroughs in brain research. ELSC thus actively collaborates with research centers worldwide as well as with groups of enthusiastic friends and supporters who share the same dream of better understanding our brain and developing cures to brain-related diseases
Benefits of Brain Circle Membership
- BC members actively contribute to groundbreaking research at ELSC that will lead to a better understanding of the enigma of the brain, thereby helping to cure devastating neurodegenerative diseases and fostering the intellectual and sociological well-being of people both in the State of Israel and throughout the world.
- BC members meet annually with several top ELSC researchers - in Israel or in Europe. During these one-day meetings, BC members will be updated about frontiers in brain research and state-of-the-art approaches to neurological diseases. These meetings will encourage an open dialogue and foster close relationships between ELSC researchers and BC members.
- BC members are an integral part of the ELSC. They are invited to lectures by ELSC faculty (given four times a year in English to the general public) and receive comprehensive reports of ELSC activities and scientific publications, which include a summary of BC events.
- The generosity of BC members will be acknowledged in ELSC publications.
- Join the Brain Circle. Become a partner in breaking research frontiers and curing diseases.
Please contact us for more information
Below is a short clip introducing ELSC: