Learn more about our exciting upcoming events!
New Academic, Tenure Track Positions at ELSC
Tenure Track Positions at ELSC
The Edmond and Lily Safra Center for Brain Sciences (ELSC) builds upon Hebrew University record of excellence and innovation in its multidisciplinary approach to brain sciences.
ELSC provides a thriving interface between theoretical and experimental neuroscience across all levels.
We are looking for junior and senior scientists who value excellence and aspire to establish active innovative and interdisciplinary research programs in neuroscience.
- State-of-the-art laboratories and research facilities
- Competitive start-up funding
- Top ranked Ph.D. interdisciplinary-program
- Fellowships for Ph.D. students
- Fellowships for post-doctoral fellows
- On-campus proximity to related disciplines and facilities
- Excellent academic milieu
We seek to recruit scientists in the following areas:
- Cognitive neuroscience & human brain imaging
- Molecular neuroscience
- Theoretical and computational neuroscience
- Neural circuits and behavior
- System neuroscience in NHP
- Curriculum vitae
- A letter of intent
- An outline of future research and scientific vision
- Reference letters from the PhD advisor and Post-Doctoral host
- Three to five publications that best represent the research work
- Names of two-three individuals willing to provide letters of reference
This page was last updated on March 2017.