Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Program in Brain Sciences
At ELSC, you have the opportunity to be part of our flourishing research environment and community. We focus, in particular, on the theoretical and experimental study of the dynamics and computational capabilities of neural networks. Our goal is to develop new insights into the mechanisms underlying normal brain function and brain dysfunction.
- State-of-the-art laboratories
- Distinguished faculty
- Enriched academic milieu
- Established ties and frequent collaborations with world renowned labs
- Opportunities to audit advanced courses
- Rich student and postdoctoral environments
- Postdoctoral support staff
- Students in an accredited institution of higher education whose PhD training and post-doctoral projects are in the field of Brain Sciences.
- Students whose Doctoral degree has been submitted in the current year of applying or will be approved by the following year.
Generous Postdoctoral scholarships are available.